Sterilization Biological Spore Testing Program
Sterilization webinar goes over the process of biological/spore testing. If you already have an autoclave for the use of sterilization, biological spore testing on a daily bases is required.
Purpose of the Program
- Sterilization procedures should be monitored using biological, mechanical, and chemical indicators.
- Biological indicators, or spore tests, are the most accepted means of monitoring sterilization because they assess the sterilization process directly by killing known highly resistant microorganisms.
Procedure of the Program
- Once the product is paid for, the ampule will be mailed to you.
- Once ampule has completed a cycle in the autoclave, mailed back in, test results are available 24 hours once received (Pass of Fail)
- Online test results will be available
- Monthly, weekly and single tests available ($5/ ampule)
Simple to use: Place the test ampule in the center of sterilizer load, run normal sterilizer cycle, mail in ampule and results received via email.
Please read Store Policies before Purchasing